Search This Blog

Thursday, 25 October 2018

TERM 4 PASSION PROJECT PROPOSAL

My Passion Project title is…
Who am I working with?
Reece and Tait.
What are my big questions to guide my learning?
What is the most elaborate treehouse? how where they created. where were they first made.
I chose this particular topic because….(give three reasons why?)
Because Mrs Fahey encouraged us to do it. Because we had no other choice because we didn't have another topic. Because the teachers keep saying NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
What are some possible ways I could share my learning?  Choose 3 possible ways.

1) make a real one.

2) stick different facts on the model

3) make model.

What materials will I need to accomplish my task?
Popsicle sticks ,hot glue gun bang bang ,a branch that looks like a mini tree.and I think that's all.
What problems do I foresee occurring during this project and what will I do to solve them?
burning your self with hot glue gun, fulling a part, can't find the stuff we need.
When problems come up, who can I contact for support / assistance? (Mentor)
teachers, parents, modelling expert.
How will this project help me, my family, the community or the world?
people might get intristed and they might make real one and it might start a hobby and people might love it in life.
Teacher approval:Mrs Fahey

1 comment:

  1. Tait, I am really excited about what you and Reece will find out about these treehouses and what you will create! This could be really cool.

    ReplyDelete