GIVING QUALITY FEEDBACK
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO COMMENT ON PEOPLES BLOGS?
Commenting on peoples blog is good because you are giving them feedback so they can do a better blog post next time.
What is the FIRST step in giving feedback?
Why is it important to follow this step?
Do I have to use this every time?
comment on someones blog.
What is the SECOND step in giving feedback?
Why is it important to follow this step?
Do I have to use this every time?
No, I must choose between this step and giving feedback depending on the person I
am commenting on.
am commenting on.
What is the THIRD step in giving feedback?
give them a suggestion on their post.Why is it important to follow this step?
Do I have to use this every time?
No, I must choose between this step and asking a question depending on the person
I am commenting on.
I am commenting on.
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO GIVE QUALITY FEEDBACK
Then they get a better outcome on their next blog post.
Then they get a better outcome on their next blog post.
No comments:
Post a Comment